|Model Name||PRESTA AP||Raw Material||GI, CR and HR Iron Sheets and Sections|
|Motor Power||48 V, 850 Watt||Motor Type||Brushless|
|Transmission Type||Differential||Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Seating Capacity||4 (Passengers) + 1 (Driver)||Shock Absorber||Straight Hydraulics|
|Battery Type||Lead Acid (Okaya Wheelz)||No of Batteries||4|
|Battery Capacity||12V, 100 Ah||Top Speed||25 Km/hr|
|Wheel Base||1970 mm||Dimension (LxBxH)||2780 x 980 x 1780|
|Tyre Size||90-90/12||Hand Brakes||Yes|
Prestantia CreationsUses Futuristic Technology Today For Better Tomorrow
Established in 2014, the team of Prestantia Creations Pvt Ltd takes pride in its specialization in designing, developing followed by manufacturing of E-Loader, E-Rickshaw, Golf Cart as well as products which are environmental friendly with no compromise on fashionable design.Prestantia Creations is all set to follow footstep of NASA whose purpose is to eliminate carbon emission which has taken it in building an experimental plane nicknamed as “Maxwell”, it is an electric-powered aviation which may soon become commercially practicable for small aircrafts.At Prestantia Creations Pvt Ltd. we have already followed the Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Bill cleared in 2015 which has clearly established battery-powered e-rickshaws to be used for commercial purpose.
We Join Hand with India in Its Step Of
- Organizing 5 to 7 million electric vehicles by 2020
- Introducing 400,000 passenger battery electric cars by 2020
- Reducing barrel of oil consumption and tons of CO2 emission
- We have also followed the March 2015 Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Bill which clearly establishes battery- powered e-rickshaws for commercial transport to reduce carbon emission since India is the second largest producer of three-wheelers in the world.
Our This Step Strictly Focuses On Two Major Issues
- Reducing Climate Change
- Increasing Awareness And Working Towards Energy Security
- Prestantia Creations Pvt Ltd is all set to follow the National Electric Mobility Plan (NEMMP) 2020; government’s efforts to make aviation more efficient and less of a polluter.